Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mini episode in Aomori; kind Japanese people

I think many people in Tohoku area are harmless and kind.
One night when I traveled this area, I entered an Japanese diner during waiting time for train.


Staffs and customors talked friendly at the diner.
It was impressive that I couldn't understand their Tohoku dialect although I was Japanese jusy like with them (because I'm from Kansai district). But they were kind to me, too.
In fact, many people like Tohoku dialect because of the harmless atmosphere and cuteness, and I also like that.

I ordered fried chicken, but I didn't have enough time to eat everything. In Japan, we left uneaten in that case.
However, at this diner, staffs packed and give the rest to me for breakfast of the next morning.
They are so homely atmosphere and I was moved for their kindness!


Maybe many people can't speak English at especially countryside in Japan, but they must be kind especially. Then I hope you will communicate with Japanese when you come to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment